View Profile StingStinger

Ha!

Look at my horse! My horse is amazing! Give it a lick-MMM, tastes just like raisins! Awesome, dude. Played Combat Arms to this song. Keep it up, bro.

,,,

What the fuck?

Bologunuh?

What the heck is Balaogunuh?

Lawllerskates. I liked that a lot. 5/5.

HAHAHA WTF

That was frikin awesome, and had almost made me poop myself.
Bravo, sir.

That...was dumb.

It was a good idea...

But not well animated. Work on making sure that the flash moves cleanly, without a lot of pauses and the like. Actions shouldn't be choppy and the audio should match the environment.

Ya, RLY.

Excellent job, dude. The only thing I have to criticize is repetetiveness. Some animations were overused, a little bit. Other than that, though, it was an excellent flash. Smooth animations, awesome music, awesome work.

Awesome.

Excellent work.

That's all I can say. Great music, great animations.

Coulda been a little longer, though.

Good sequence.

Good job. I like your art style, and your taste in music. However...

A. There were a few glitches in your framework. A couple times characters 'chopped' into facing a different direction.

B. The moon isn't yellow. I didn't actually dock you points for that, I just wanted to point it out.

This is why I gave you an 8. Good work, though. I liked it.

Well earned.

Frankly, when I saw this in the list of music videos, I didn't expect it to be what it is. It was a pleasant surprise. You did a great job framing this; I didn't notice any significant glitches or chops.

You get a 10 because you did a badass job.

Nice work.

Good work, dustball.

Very nice work. I look forward to a sequel.

I rated you a 10, because your animation was smooth, clean, and well-synced to the audio provided.

Also, it was pretty badass.

Venture Bros rock.